ss_blog_claim=b0ec6080451342aa7b6789497b036348

Procrastination

OMG! OMG! I am suppose to be making steph's cocktail bag now.. What am i doing here?? Shit!! I've accidentally pushed the "Procrastinate" button. How to i undo this?? I am feeling so lazy now... Don't feel like moving my body away from this comfortable zone.
I hated to delay my schedule. Hated it!! I am figthing against my will now... Shit!! I think i should be really moving my ass now before i [accidentally] press the "Hibernate" button... >.<

Oh yeah, btw, i've just added the "My Recent" column at the right navigation. There are 2 new stuffs: Recent Comments by Blogger Templates and Recent Readers by MyBlogLog. You can add the same widget on your blog too. Just follow the link stated there.
Get Paid To Promote At Any Location!
>>> Twice monthly auto pay by paypal!
>>> Minimum Payments is $ 0.1 Sign up!