ss_blog_claim=b0ec6080451342aa7b6789497b036348

List of Shared Recipes

 J E A N   C H I A © 2007

Chicken Sambal by Sukku
Quick & Easy Mug Cake by Sushi


Chefs, grab your buttons here if your recipes have been featured at AGP!
After brainstorming for nights on how and what should I do in return for those chefs who has shared their recipes with us, I came out with these lovely buttons. It came in two patterns; "View My Recipe @ AGP" and "My Recipe is featured @ AGP"; and four colours; pink, blue, purple and green.


View My Recipe @ AGP View My Recipe @ AGP


My Recipe is featured @ AGP My Recipe is featured @ AGP

So, Chefs, grab this button now and display it at your blog. There are a few changes you need to made on the html code:
1) colours: change it to whatever colors you want (pink, blue, purple or green)
2) url add: currently it is link to my home, change it to the html page of yr recipe that is featured here. eg; http://agreatpleasure.blogspot.com/2008/07/strong-cup-of-coffee.html

I hope you guys love these buttons. Let me know if you guys have any ideas on how to make a better one, or if you need a custom made button. :)



Get Paid To Promote At Any Location!
>>> Twice monthly auto pay by paypal!
>>> Minimum Payments is $ 0.1 Sign up!