ss_blog_claim=b0ec6080451342aa7b6789497b036348

Snickers From Egypt

Finally, I ate the snickers bar that my darling bought from Egypt. At first, I wanted to keep it, but yesterday was crazy. All of the sudden, I have this craze for chocolate and at the same time, I saw my snickers bar when my niece took it out from my box. (I kept all the precious in a box) I was in dilemma: Eat or Not? Arghh.....


"it's only a snickers bar, nothing special, I could buy it from here also. why not i just take pics of it and i still can keep it," I talked myself into eating it. "Ok," agreed with my other self, I snapped a few shot of it, and lovingly embrace my Snickers with wicked bites. Yum Yum!
Get Paid To Promote At Any Location!
>>> Twice monthly auto pay by paypal!
>>> Minimum Payments is $ 0.1 Sign up!