ss_blog_claim=b0ec6080451342aa7b6789497b036348

10 Thingy I Hate

Janice tagged me on 10 Things I Hate. This is something I've never done before and I am excited to reveal these to all of you. Here goes the 10 thingy i hate...
  • Food I hate : Internal parts of all kind animals (eg; liver, etc..).
  • Fruit I hate : Pineapple (Like Janice said, hate the numbness on tongue after eating).
  • Veggies I hate : Dark Green Leafy.
  • Celebrities/People that I hate : I would say I hate two faced people.
  • Event/Situation/Incident that I hate : Being not able to do anything but just to wait for the problem to passes me by.
  • TV shows/movies that I hate : Movies with no story.
  • Music I hate : Some of the Heavy Metal.
  • Household chores that I hate : I don't like to do household chores. If I have to choose one, I would choose sweeping. I prefer vacuuming. :)
  • Things that you hate around the world : Uncivilization.
  • Things that you hate about yourself : Procrastination.

Ok, what do you think? It's a step forward in knowing me, right! ;) Likewise, i would also like to take a step forward in our friendship. So, to the below 5 bloggers, please reveal your "10 Things I Hate": (If any of you done this before, you can choose not to redo. Just comment your post to me)

38kia
Nick
Adrian

Mika
Sam

And here's an additional bonus about me! ^^

You Are a Brownie

Decadent and intense, you aren't for the weakhearted.
Those who can deal with your strong flavor find out how sweet you really are.

Get Paid To Promote At Any Location!
>>> Twice monthly auto pay by paypal!
>>> Minimum Payments is $ 0.1 Sign up!