ss_blog_claim=b0ec6080451342aa7b6789497b036348

Generous Taggie

Bro Bokjae tagged me on Tag for charity. For every completed meme before 26th August, Idham will contribute RM127.00 on your behalf to Darul Izzah Orphanage.

The meme is about completing at least seventeen out of the following twenty seven sentences.

1. A person is only as good as ... what's in his/her head.

2. Friendship is always ... like a treasure kept in my heart forever.

3. To love is to ...

4. Money makes me ... crazy over dining & shopping!!

5. I miss ... my dad.

6. My way of saying I care is by ...

7. I try to spread love and happiness by ... cooking.

8. Pick the flowers when ...

9. To love someone is to ... wholely accepting that person for who he/she is.

10. Beauty is ... from within.

11. When I was thirteen, what I remember ...

12. When I was twenty one, I remember ... the key pendant my parents gave to me as a sign of freedom. :)

13. I am most happy when ... I am playing with my niece, Chloe.

14. Nothing makes me happier than ... being with the ones I love.

15. If I can change one thing, I will change ...

16. If smiles were banned, ... i'll laugh as a replacement of smile. (this will make me look like a crazy gurl who's always laughing non-stop)

17. Wouldn't it be nice if we could ...

18. If you want to ask me to smile while taking my picture ... you have to give me a box of cadbury chocolate. That's when I will have the most natural smile. :)

19. Money is not everything but ... without money I can't survive in this materialism world.

20. The most touching moments I have experienced is ...

21. I smile when ...

22. When I am happy, I ... will make everyone smiles. :))

23. If only I don't have to ... then ...

24. The best thing I did yesterday was ...

25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title ... Family First, then Money!

26. One thing I must do before I die is ... to let everyone that I love knows that I want them to be happy, at all times!

27. Doing this meme, I feel like ... doing my english paper: fill in the blanks.

ok, good. I'm done, right on the 17th sentence! yay!! :) Now, i'll pass this ball to:

Kissing the Dogwood
My Journey Into Life
Random Magus

Ladies & Gentleman, please keep the ball rolling, ya! :) When you are done, just drop Idham a comment over at the tag’s original page. Enjoy! :)



Random Similar Post:

Get Paid To Promote At Any Location!
>>> Twice monthly auto pay by paypal!
>>> Minimum Payments is $ 0.1 Sign up!