ss_blog_claim=b0ec6080451342aa7b6789497b036348

Happy Birthday, Marzie!

Hey, it's marzie's birthday! Ya, i know most of you already knew and had wished her "Happy Birthday". I can't believe I am such a forgetful old nanny! I planned to give her a birthday card days before but due to some reason, I've forgotten about it until moment ago, when I visited marzie and saw her pressies.

Well, I am glad it's still not late for me to dedicate this post to my great blog friend: Marzie. :)

"Happy Birthday to you!
Haapy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to Marzie,
Happy Birthday to you!"



Now, make a wish and blow your candles! :)


*applause* yay! marzie is a year more woman-like! hehe! :)

Happy Birthday, Marzie! Hope you'll have a wonderful little dinner with your loved ones! *muaaks* HUGS to you. :)



Disclaimer: The above avatars/ graphics were taken from Glitters-Graphic.com. Does not belong to me.

Random Similar Post:
Get Paid To Promote At Any Location!
>>> Twice monthly auto pay by paypal!
>>> Minimum Payments is $ 0.1 Sign up!