ss_blog_claim=b0ec6080451342aa7b6789497b036348

Komura Japanese Restaurant, Corus Hotel KL

Hello all,

My friend forwarded this leaflet to me. Actually at first, i hesitated on posting this up. "What if all of them go, then i will have less food to eat?" I first thought.

But since you guys have been so supportive and kind, my heart won't be at ease if i keep this all to myself. So, here it is guys! "All You Can Eat!"


Hopefully Komura will stock up the food at the counter fast and efficient. *crossing fingers* :)



Disclaimer: The above leaflet obtained from a forwarded mail. Does not belong to me.

Note: If anyone have tried the food at this restaurant before, please let me know. I'll invite you as a guest author for this one post on your experience to this restaurant. Thanks! :)

Random Similar Post:

Get Paid To Promote At Any Location!
>>> Twice monthly auto pay by paypal!
>>> Minimum Payments is $ 0.1 Sign up!