ss_blog_claim=b0ec6080451342aa7b6789497b036348

My Sweetheart Chloe

Being the first child, first grandchild and first niece, this little girl entitled all the loves and privileges we could offer. Funny how this little girl could make my stresses/ worries disappear just by watching her laugh! :)

Don't believe me? I'll show you. Here are some random pics of her recently.



Still not convinced? I have more. These are the pics I took of her last week. She was sitting on the sofa and I asked her to laugh for camera. For your info, she knows how to smile for camera (if she wanted her cute face to be taken). She gave me all kinds of laugh.


Now, you know what I meant? :) If you wanted to see more pics of her when she was an infant, click here.



Random Similar Post:
Get Paid To Promote At Any Location!
>>> Twice monthly auto pay by paypal!
>>> Minimum Payments is $ 0.1 Sign up!