ss_blog_claim=b0ec6080451342aa7b6789497b036348

Nice Matters Award from MT

Nice Matters Award

As I was preparing to wrap it for the week, my blog friend MT gave me a surprise. He had graciously awarded me with Nice Matters Award for being a kind blogger. It's an easy task for me to be kind to him because he's such a great blog friend.

Before all, congratulations to you MT, you kind blogger! :) I am honored to receive this award from you. And i am happy to be listed among the other kind bloggers which you've choosen. They are all great bloggers with big heart for kindness.

And here's my recipients to receive this award:
Emila
Nick
Adrian
Bro Bokjae
Bobo

Congratulations, my kind bloggers! :)



Random Similar Post:
Get Paid To Promote At Any Location!
>>> Twice monthly auto pay by paypal!
>>> Minimum Payments is $ 0.1 Sign up!