ss_blog_claim=b0ec6080451342aa7b6789497b036348

Yummylicious Dinner on Friday Night

Lasy friday, me and my friends went to Tak Fook Restaurant. If you remember, I told you that this restaurant located at Bandar Sri Damansara. But in actual fact there's one more in Puchong. The pricing at Puchong is more expensive than the one in Bandar Sri Damansara. Despite the pricing differences, I prefered this one in Puchong because the food was more delicious and love the interior which is more modernize furnishing.

J E A N   C H I A © 2007
Inside with air-conditioned environment, outside with the natural cooling breeze.

J E A N   C H I A © 2007
Starter: Peanuts (I think is @ RM3/plate** not sure) I love these peanuts! :))

J E A N   C H I A © 2007
Deep Fried Sotong & Oyster Kai Lan @ RM12/plate

J E A N   C H I A © 2007 J E A N   C H I A © 2007
Mammith Crab 1 kg & Kam Heong Crab 1 kg @ RM24/kg

After dinner, we went for an ice-cream treat at Baskin Robbin! Me and darling had the WaffleBerry with chocolate toppings @ RM15.50. We've choosen Hokey Pokey which is white chocolate ice-cream with honeycomb candy pieces and caramel ribbon, and Gold Medal Ribbon which is a mixture of vanilla and chocolate ice-cream joined by a caramel ribbon.

J E A N   C H I A © 2007
Don't you want one too? Hehe.. :)



Random Similar Post:

Free Image Hosting at
Get Paid To Promote At Any Location!
>>> Twice monthly auto pay by paypal!
>>> Minimum Payments is $ 0.1 Sign up!