Crushed oreo biscuits sandwiched between vanila ice-cream topped with peanuts and choco-licious sauce and based with crushed crackers.
This is my creation. It's called "Smooch-Me Bar Ice Cream" because it's simple irresistible!
200g Crackers (crushed)
85g semi sweet chocolate
1/2 can evaporated milk
105g icing/ confectioners' sugar
100g Oreo biscuits (crushed)
2 litres Vanilla ice cream
100g unsalted peanuts (crushed)
1. Mixed well crushed crackers and melted margarine. Press into a 10x10 inch tray and chill for 1 hour.
2. In a saucepan, put in the ingredients one by one according to the sequence above. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Let it boil for 5 minutes or until the sauce is smooth. Leave it aside to cool.
3. Slice vanilla ice cream into (approx) 2.5 x 8.5 cm and place them neatly on top of the chilled base. Using a spatula, smooth the seams and freeze for 15mins.
4. Cover first layer with crushed oreo biscuits. Repeat step 3 for the 2nd layer. freeze for 30mins.
5. Evenly sprinkle crushed peanuts on top. Pour the choco sauce over the ice-cream. Put in freezer for 10 hours before serving. It's best to leave it overnight in freezer.
So, tell me now, Are you able to resist this devilish temptation? ;)
Note: The chocolate topping will be chewy if you leave it for 8-10 hours in freezer. I had only leave it for about 6 hours. Everyone were anxiously waiting to "smooch" her. :P
Random Similar Post: