ss_blog_claim=b0ec6080451342aa7b6789497b036348

10 Simple Questions

Lady Java tagged me on another 10 simple questions meme that will help you guys to know me better. Here it goes:

1. a movie that made you laugh
200 Pounds Beauty - Korean movie

2. a book that made you cry
Bible - always touches the root of my problem.

3. a best friend
my ex-secondary school friend, Sh'n - tho' we seldom meet due to our incompatible schedule, we always had each others in mind and heart! :)

4. a favorite childhood memory
staying in my grandma's bungalow with my aunty & uncle - played with my cousins everyday.

5. your favorite animal
doggies

6. your favorite food
hmm.. all the yummy-licious food: japanese food, seafood, etc...

7. an item of clothing you can't do without
hmm.... none! :)

8. something you collect
postcards - i have two boxes of it already.

9. your favorite store to shop in
im in this with LadyJava - anywhere, as long as it is economical coz I'm always on a budget.

10. your favorite flower
i dont have any favorite flower...love all flowers!

Now, to keep the ball rolling, i would like pass this meme to the following inspiring bloggers:
Sam Chan, Bro Bokjae, Karen, Trinity and Emmy.



Random Similar Post:
Get Paid To Promote At Any Location!
>>> Twice monthly auto pay by paypal!
>>> Minimum Payments is $ 0.1 Sign up!