ss_blog_claim=b0ec6080451342aa7b6789497b036348

My Yet Another 8 Random Facts

I've been tagged many times on this familiar 8Facts About Me meme. This meme was the first meme i did and I was tagged by Marzie. She was the sweetest & friendliest lady i've met on net and right till now, she is still the sweetest & friendliest lady. :)

Ok, so this time, i was tagged by Amy. Here's the rules.

The Rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.

Amy, here goes my 8 random facts. :)

1. I've been wearing spectacle since i was 13th and only started wearing contact lens after high school.

2. My singing sucks yet i enjoyed singing.

3. I love swimming but i do not know how to swim.

4. I love dressing up peoples; doing their make-up, hairstyles, accesssories & dressing.

5. I am used to cold water during shower because my old house don't have any water heater.

6. I've a habit of making eyes contact with the person I talk to. If there's no eyes ocntact, i feel insecure.

7. Sometimes, i rather be the listener than the talker. I need to have the mood to talk. (not applicable to business related issues)

8. I cannot drive at a steady 80km/h on highway. I'm easily bored. I love to speed.

ok, now for the 8 bloggers I am gonna tag:
1. Ratu Syura
2. Stephanie
3. ilovepearly
4. Micahel Woo
5. Sandy Carlson
6. Lynn
7. Winston
8. LadyJava

all right, guys, let's get to your random 8! I wanna know you better! :D



Disclaimer: The above Icon is taken from Glitter-Graphics.com. Does not belong to me.

Random Similar Post:
Get Paid To Promote At Any Location!
>>> Twice monthly auto pay by paypal!
>>> Minimum Payments is $ 0.1 Sign up!