ss_blog_claim=b0ec6080451342aa7b6789497b036348

Wesak Tag, Followed By An Award

Rozella from Asian Mutt International invited me to join her in spreading the words about these below wonderful charitabe sites. I've always wanted to use my blog for a good cause and so I eagerly accepted her inviatation.

According to her:
Below are the links of a few organizations that benefits the hungry people of the world. You can contribute by playing a game, clicking to feed, donating, signing a petition, purchasing items on the website and etc.

Donations Center

The Hunger Site

FreeRice

Avaaz


Anyone can participate in this tag. You don't have to post about these sites, a click from you is sufficient. So, go on, do your clicking now! :)

Besides the Wesak Tag from Rozella, I've been awarded too! It's a warmth feeling to be greeted with an award. She said that my blog is rated E for Excellent! Isn't she sweet?
Thank you, Rozella for thinking of me! I love the award! :)

Excellent Blog

Given the opportuniy now, I would like to present this award to the following authors.
Marzie from Mariuca
Janice from This is a miracle
Emila from Emila's Illustrated Blog
Bobby from Revellian
Nick from Anything Goes
Adrian from First Time Dad
Jerry from 38kia and his blog
LJ from Ladyjava's Lounge
Syura from Petty Ramblings of a Petty Queen
Trinity from Rooms of my Heart
Rai from Pink-Glamour
Jamy from What I feel, I Just Blog It
FLSam from Simple Life
Bobby from Woman: God's Masterpiece
Bro Bokjae from Listening...Learning...Living
Karen from Journey with Water Learner
Sasha from Sasha says
Peeps, I love your blog & it is rated E for Excellent! :)




Random Similar Post:
Get Paid To Promote At Any Location!
>>> Twice monthly auto pay by paypal!
>>> Minimum Payments is $ 0.1 Sign up!