ss_blog_claim=b0ec6080451342aa7b6789497b036348

AGP Is Into Digi Scraping

Yay! I've finally make my move to start doing digital scrap booking. I've been envyingly admiring other's digiscraps for quite some time now and have been wanting to try my hand on it. After seeing Emila starting on digiscrap as well, i was even more eager to start. Hence I started my own research and compiled my scrap stuffs.

Here's my first digiscrap. Yeah, I know I still have a lot to learn. There's so much I can play with; ribbons, buttons, fonts, etc, etc.. I've taken about an hour to do this. Believe it anot? It's a whole one hour just to come out with such lame design! Haha. But I think for a newbie, this is a good start, rite? :)

Elements were downloaded from Shabby Shoppe.

Enjoy your Sunday, guys!! I'm going to church now and then back to my darling's parent's home! See ya tonight (hopefully)!! :)



Random Similar Post:
Get Paid To Promote At Any Location!
>>> Twice monthly auto pay by paypal!
>>> Minimum Payments is $ 0.1 Sign up!