ss_blog_claim=b0ec6080451342aa7b6789497b036348

AGP : JULY 2008 Top 5 Droppers

Hello Everyone!

It has been a good few months since i've installed my EC widget. What I like about this widget is that I can have pretty & elegant avatar in my blog, as well as meeting new friends. It is a great pleasure to drops and get drops from my EC friends.
Thank you, all, for dropping at A Great Pleasure. Please keep them coming, ya! :)
To show my appreciation, I will give 100 credits/ each person for the Top 5 droppers of the month. Let's start from this month, shall we? :)

Credit: Shabby Shoppe.

Here are my Top 5 droppers for July 2008: Marzie, Brittany, Emila, LJ and Genie Princess. Congratulations, ladies!! Group Hugs!!

I've been working on this digiscrap and award for days. Hope you guys will like it! Grab this award and proudly display it in your blog, if you want! :)

  

p/s: To all my recipients, please give me your email add that you've used in EC. You can either drop me a comment or email me here. Thanks!

Love,


Random Similar Post:
Get Paid To Promote At Any Location!
>>> Twice monthly auto pay by paypal!
>>> Minimum Payments is $ 0.1 Sign up!