ss_blog_claim=b0ec6080451342aa7b6789497b036348

Tagged By Marzie

Marzie has tagged me to do two memes. Thanks, woman! :)


HOUSEHOLD CHORES MEME

According to the rules, I am to list down the household chores I hate and why I hate them. Then copy the image provided and tag as many people as you want. Add your blogs link to the domesticated divas linky love and leave a comment at Stripe & Yellow to be added to the master list. Seems pretty simple enough and of course, there are plenty of household chores to choose from but I'll limit myself to 3! ;)


My most hated household chores are:

1. Sweeping - I can never sweep properly and my back hurts alot after sweeping. I prefered vacuuming. :)

2. Cleaning the bathroom - Who likes to get her hands and fingernails all dirty and smelly?

3. Washing dishes - There are times when I would enjoy washing the dishes but most of the time, it's a tedious chore for me. Thank goodness I have a maid to help me wash the dishes. :P

DOMESTICATED DIVAS:
Living the Healthy Life / Stripe&Yellow / Vanity Kit / Mind Bubbles / Something Purple / Em’s DetourMe,Myself+2 / Kidd Designs / FunFierceFabulous / Ozzy’s Mom / Insights from the Grocery Cart / Living A’ La Mode / God’s Best Gift / MommyAllehs Up-Close And Personal / My Precious Niche / Just Me.. Eds / Eds Mommy Life / Aggie Shoots Aggie Scraps / All Kinds of Me Stuff / The Salad Caper / Winding Creek Circle / InkBabyStudios / Joys in Life / Me and Mine / Little Peanut / Creative in Me/ Pea in a Pod / Sugarmagnolias / Notable Bistro / Around the World / I am Mommy / All About The Memories / Enchanted Play / In Depth / A Housewife’s Journal / Life Together Starts / As We Face Forever / My Happy Place /Iam Dzoi / Suburban Sass / To the Moon and Back / Raising Sandy / Walk on Red / All Things Me / Because Life Is Fun / Feels Like Home / Growing up with Bea / My life… my own piece of heaven / Around the World / Hobbies and Such / My life in this Wonderful World /My Online World / / My Virtual Closet / My Views On My So Called Life / The Real Deal The Real Me / Changing Lanes/ Pit Stop/ Around the World / The Fountain Of Happiness / The Joy Of Life Forever / Love Is / Phtographic Memories / My Colorful World / Strawberry Gurl / Quicker8 / Mommy’s Little Corner / The Dawn That Shines / Journey to Prosperity / Homelife / Sheng’s Simple Thoughts / Coriander Dreams / Gorgeous Traveller / A Traveller’s Domain / Lemon Iced Tea / It’s My Party / My Wonderful Life / Simple Life, Simply Me / Sassy Finds / All things Yummy / Shangrila Journey / My Charmed Life / Mommyhood and Me / Crissy’s Zone / Crissy’s Library / Vis Vires /Crissy’s Haven / My Daily Thoughts / Abby’s Way of Life / Princess Bela / Women Xplore / Our Journey to Life / My Planet Purple / And so I am / Arlene’s Random Ramblings / Life’s All About Lourdes’ Mia / Faery Dancing / Purpled Sky /Almanac Queen / Caramel Corn / Sunny Side Up Foodie / Mamakshop /My Sweet Escape / Anything Goes! / Her Name is N.O.Y. / Mariuca's Perfume Gallery/ A Great Pleasure / Emila’s Illustrated Blog/ Maiylah's Snippets/ My Pooch Life/ YOUR BLOG HERE



KONICHIWA MEME

And the second one is this adorable and simple meme.

***Start Copy Here***

Rules:
Copy the text from Start Copy Here
Post it in your blog. Make sure you copy it in compose mode (blogger) or visual mode for the others. This will enable you to copy all your friend's link as well. Have fun doing it.
In the next number, add your blog url and link it
Add the greetings that you use frequently or one that is in your traditional language.

Konichiwa Meme by AikoAiko

List:
1. All About Kawaii says Konichiwa
2. Mariuca's Perfume Gallery says HOLA!
3. Yenzz's SeeNRead says Hi!
4. laketrees says G'day
5. A Great Pleasure says Aloha! ;)
6. Maiylah’s Snippets says Hallu!
7. My Pooch Life says Oi!
8. Your blog says

***End Copy Here***

And now, for the above two memes, I would like to tag: Janice, Emila, Bobby, Adrian, LadyJava, NafaSG, FL Sam, Karen, Trinity, Bobo, Kevin, Liza, Abby, Emmy, Ratu Syura, Stephanie, Pia, Mr. Zubli, Jerry, LadyBanana/ Diana, Bro Bokjae, Jackie, Shemah, Sabrina, Sushi, Rozella, Girlie, Ice, Lynn, Maiylah, Roselle, Mommyallehs, Farah, Debbie, Edna and Nina

Have fun, guys! :)



p/s: hey guys, do you want to have a free link? My sweet buddy, Charm is giving out free links to the first 6 commenters on her "Reflection" post. Hurry to her site now! :)

Random Similar Post:
Get Paid To Promote At Any Location!
>>> Twice monthly auto pay by paypal!
>>> Minimum Payments is $ 0.1 Sign up!