ss_blog_claim=b0ec6080451342aa7b6789497b036348

Interrogate AGP!

I had this weirdest dream. I dreamt that I was a spy in some big mafia group. A sexy looking policewoman named Colored Heart had arrested me for drug traffics and locked me up in their Interrogation Room. I told her that I did not have any drugs with me but she refused to listen. With her handcuffs hanging on her finger tips, she said softly, "Be good! Answers these questions and I'll let you go!"

Players: Vannie | kathycot | buhaymisis | whenmomspeaks | kathycotcooks | my precious niche | just me.. eds | edsmommylife | Me and Mine | Creative in Me | For the LOVE of Food | Little Peanut | Pea in a Pod | Sugar Magnolias | When Silence Speaks | Etc Atbp | Deranged Insanity | Blessings and Beyond | REALITIES | Glossa~licious | A Great Pleasure | Simple Life | your site

1.WHAT DATE IS IT?
:: September 15, 2008

2. WHAT TIME DID U WAKE UP?
:: 7:30 am

3. DID U GO SOMEWHERE YESTERDAY?
:: Future in-laws house

4. WHAT DID U DO THERE?
:: Had dinner

5. HOW OLD ARE U?
:: 26

6. ARE U MATURE OR IMMATURE?
:: Depending on situation

7. WHAT DO U CALL UR MOM & DAD?
:: Ma and Ba

8. ARE U AN ONLY CHILD?
:: No

9. WHERE DO U GO SHOPPING?
:: Boutiques

10. DO U LIKE SCHOOL?
:: Yes

11. DO U LIKE BOOKS?
:: So-so

12. DO U WANT TO GET MARRIED?
:: Yes

13. WITH WHOM?
:: My darling

14. ARE U SPOILED?
:: Yes, by my darling. :P

15. WHATS THE MOST FLATTERING COMPLIMENT U EVER GOT?
:: My cooking is even better than the outside chef!

16. ONLY GIRL/BOY IN THE FAMILY?
:: No

17. IF U WERE TO MARRY A CELEBRITY, WHO WOULD IT BE?
:: Noone i could think of at this moment.

18. WOULD U LIKE TO MEET Josh Hartnett?
:: Sure. But who's he?

19. Where do u think ur bestfriend is?
:: Working

20. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME U TALKED TO UR BESTFRIEND?
:: Sadly to say, about a month ago

21. U THINK SHE/HE NEEDS U NOW?
:: I think so. It's been a long time since our last chat.

23. WHAT DO U WANT FOR UR BIRTHDAY?
:: Families & friends to be happy & debt-free.

25. IF U WERE TO BUY A CAR , WHICH CAR WOULD IT BE?
:: 4WD

26. A DUET WITH HEART EVANGELISTA?
:: Not really.

27. DO U WEAR MAKE-UP?
:: Yes.

28. WHAT LIP BALM DO U USE?
:: Bodyshop

29. WOULD U GET A TATOO?
:: Yes, i already have one.

30. BELLY PIERCE?
:: Never

31. HOW MANY KIDS DO U WANT?
:: Erm.. 2 or 3

32. DO U HAVE ANY HOMEWORK?
:: Homework as in house chores? If yes, then of coz.

33. ANY SONG THAT YOU’RE LISTENING?
:: I listen to any songs, but right now, im into oldies. :)

34. DO U BELIEVE IN SPELLS?
:: I believed spells does exists and it comes from the dark side.

35. WHERE DO U WANT TO GO NOW?
:: A resort nearby with my families.

All right, now is my time to interrogate some suspects which I've not hear from them lately: Janice, Bobby, Adrian, NafaSG, FL Sam, Karen, Trinity, Bobo, Emmy, Ratu Syura, Stephanie, Pia, Mr. Zubli, LadyBanana/ Diana, Bro Bokjae, Jackie, Sabrina, Sushi, Maiylah, Roselle, Mommyallehs, Farah, and Nina

"Speak up, peeps or Sergeant Jean will lock you up in AGP dreamland! " ;)

Get Paid To Promote At Any Location!
>>> Twice monthly auto pay by paypal!
>>> Minimum Payments is $ 0.1 Sign up!