ss_blog_claim=b0ec6080451342aa7b6789497b036348

Movies in 2008 & Top 5 Music

If you're not a member of dNeero, click here to join.

OMG! I've just realized that I've only watched three of the ten movies in 2008 as stated in the conversation below. I'm such a loser! :P There are so many movies I wanted to watch, for instance, The Dark Knight, Incredible Hulk, Indianna Jones and many others. How about you? How many 2008 movies have you watched? I hope you guys can prove to me that I'm not the only one whom only watched three. :)


Click here to view movies release schedule.

And here, I've scored even lower. Well, can't blame me, I'm not really into the current music. :)



ok, now it's your turn. Have fun, peeps!

Get Paid To Promote At Any Location!
>>> Twice monthly auto pay by paypal!
>>> Minimum Payments is $ 0.1 Sign up!