ss_blog_claim=b0ec6080451342aa7b6789497b036348

Bono's Twitter Meme

Bono has invited me to join him in a new meme he invented. According to him, he read that it is possible to increase the traffic of your blog through Twitter. His concept is simple: Tweet the blog that link to you. In this way you drive more twitter followers and bring some of that traffic comes back to you via the link on that page.

This is not just a meme, but a contest as well. Read rule no.8 below, The HIGHEST twitter follower on November 24, 2008 will win USD10 and on December 1, 2008 will also win USD10 via paypal. Although I know that my chances to win this are slim, but since Bono has personally invited me to join him, I will give him my full support! :) So, Bono, here I am! :))

–START COPYING HERE–

Here are the rules:

1. Copy from "START COPYING HERE" to "STOP COPYING HERE".
2. Add your site(s) to the list. Just be sure to post the "Twitter List" at each site you add.
3. Let me know your blog’s name and url by leaving me a comment HERE . I will add you to the master list.
4. Come back and copy the master list back to your site, often. This will allow the new comers to achieve equal benefit as the late comers do.
5. Register in Twitter and install twitter widget or twittercounter.
6. Go to the sites found on the list and follow their Twitter.
7. Folllow me as your friend in http://twitter.com/bonoriau.
8. The HIGHEST twitter follower on November 24, 2008 will win USD10 and on December 1, 2008 will also win USD10 via paypal.

Note: Your url will be deleted in the Master List if you do not comply to the given rules.

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD! TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT THE LIST. THE MORE PARTICIPANTS, THE GREATER INCREASE IN TRAFFIC!

~Twitter List~
1. Bonoriau 2.Purplefrogcat 3.Shinade 4. Anything and Everything in Between 5.IndoContest 6.Momma Wannabe 7.Heartrandom 8. A Great Pleasure 9. YOU .

–STOP COPYING HERE–

I would like to invite the following to join me & Bono in this great twitter adventure: Marzie, Emila, Janice, Bobby, LJ, FL Sam, Bro Bokjae, Shemah, Ratu Syura, Rozella, Nina, Metz, Sushi, Marvic, Manggis, Debbie, Haaziq - Bluecrystaldude, Bintang, TH, Nessa, Trinity, Vhiel, Vidst and Sabrina.

Come & join us, k! We'll be waiting! :)




First Commentator

Congratulations, LJ! and thank you for your comments love! :)
Get Paid To Promote At Any Location!
>>> Twice monthly auto pay by paypal!
>>> Minimum Payments is $ 0.1 Sign up!