ss_blog_claim=b0ec6080451342aa7b6789497b036348

Debbie's Crafty Heart

I used to spend alot of time making greeting cards for my families & friends. But my interest fades away as i grow older. It seems like I just couldn't find that much time anymore now.

Making a gift for someone you love could really light up someone's heart. It shows your sincerity & determination. So for this coming Christmas, i think i might just do something for my friends. That's why I am taking the pledge to buy or make handmade this season, and hope you guys will do the same too! :)

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

At this time, Debbie's Crafty Heart Online Store comes in real handy. In there, you can find lots of lovely & cute ribbons, embellishments, flowers and other craft items you may need. The pricing are reasonable too! :)


If you are not into making handy crafts, how about winning a handy craft? This lovely container was made by none other than the owner of Crafty Heart, Debbie herself.




It's actually a Lady's Choice mayonnaise jar, thoroughly cleaned and rinsed with hot water to remove its label. So it's clean, don't worry! :) What's in the jar, you ask? Lots of scrapbooking/cardmaking goodies, of course! There are a few packs of silk flowers, just like the ones I'm selling on my store. There are other embellishments such as metal flowers and butterflies, and two packs of assorted brads! I've decorated the jar with ribbons and Sticko Vellum Hearts stickers. The whole jar is worth no less than RM20! :)

How To Win:
Just tell me why you want to win this jar in the comment section.
The winner will be picked via random.org. The winner will be announced on Monday, 1st December 2008.



Let's say YES to handmade, shall we! :)




First Commentator

Congratulations, Jan! and thank you for your comments love! :)
Get Paid To Promote At Any Location!
>>> Twice monthly auto pay by paypal!
>>> Minimum Payments is $ 0.1 Sign up!