ss_blog_claim=b0ec6080451342aa7b6789497b036348

A Beautiful Rose Bracelet

Last Sunday, I received a surprise gift from my future brother-in-law. He has bought a beautiful rose bracelet for me when he and his wife were at his friend's shop to buy some handmade accessories. I wasn't expecting any gift, so when he handed me the bracelet, I was really surprised. The rose bracelet was beautiful. And he has picked just the right color for me, which is PINK. It's so nice to have a surprise gift like this once in a while. sengihnampakgigi

Thanks, Mel & Steph! I am really blessed to have both of you as part of my families. *HUGZ* peluk cium



First Commentator

Congratulations, marzie! and thank you for all your comments love!!! :)
Get Paid To Promote At Any Location!
>>> Twice monthly auto pay by paypal!
>>> Minimum Payments is $ 0.1 Sign up!