ss_blog_claim=b0ec6080451342aa7b6789497b036348

Blog Makeover : Sweetytots

Joannes have come to me for a blog makeover. Her request was to have a 3 column blog layout with FUN as her theme. I love working with her because I've never work on a blog makeover based on the theme FUN. sengihnampakgigi
Thanks, Joannes, for this giving me an opportunity to work on your blog. It was indeed a FUN time during your makeover! Hope you'll have alot of FUN times blogging in your new home! love
Before

After

If you want a blog makeover for your blog too, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Tired of your old look? Get Jean to do a blog makeover!

Happy Sassy~licious Saturday, peeps! cium



First Commentator

Congratulations, marzie! and thank you for all your comments love!!! :)
Get Paid To Promote At Any Location!
>>> Twice monthly auto pay by paypal!
>>> Minimum Payments is $ 0.1 Sign up!