ss_blog_claim=b0ec6080451342aa7b6789497b036348

Cool Picture Tag

I've just been tagged by Marzie on this very cool Picture Tag. This is among the batch of memes that i wouldn't want to miss. It's really interesting & easy to do. Instead of using words to answer these questions, we are using pictures from the net.

Here are the rules:
"Use Google image to search the answers to the questions below. You must choose a picture from the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that, tag 7 people."

(1) The age of my next birthday


(2) Place I'd like to travel to


(3) Favourite food


(4) Favourite place


(5) One of my nicknames


(6) Favourite color


(7) College major


(8) Name of my love


(9) Hobby


(10) Bad habits


(11) My wishlist

And now, I would like to tag: Liza, Twinks, Gagay, Sabrina, Marvic, Manggis and Rozella.

Have fun, peeps!! I am sure you're gonna enjoy doing this! :)




First Commentator

Congratulations, marzie! and thank you for all your comments love!!! :)
Get Paid To Promote At Any Location!
>>> Twice monthly auto pay by paypal!
>>> Minimum Payments is $ 0.1 Sign up!