ss_blog_claim=b0ec6080451342aa7b6789497b036348

Blog Makover: Journey of Two + 1

I really enjoyed doing this makeover for Steph. Steph is an old online buddy of mine. Tho' we don't visit each others often but there's still a bonding between us. I love it everytime she's here, commenting happily at AGP or at TGB!

All along, I have been enjoying myself reading her lovely blog which is about her journey with her other half. In between she will talk about useful daily tips. That's why I was jumping for joy when she came to me for a blog makeover. Since we've such a good bonding, i think it should be easier for me to design a nice theme that suits her likeable. Her request for this makeover was really simple. She said she wanted an elegant yet homely blog. The rest of the details are up to me.

With only the theme to work with, I started on this makeover early this week. It took me 3-4 days just to think of this layout. I know I can easily do this makeover by using my old existing layout but I wanted each of my makeovers to have an unique design & layout. I am so thrilled and excited with the end result. And I've been so tempted to use this theme for TGB too. It's just so perfect for a Love Blog, don't you think! love

I've also installed a script for password protected posts and a user-friendly change font widget. Meaning she can add a password to her private post. This is really useful if you don't want other peoples to read some of your private posts. And for the change font widget, it enables her readers to change the font at her blog easily. kenyit
Steph, thank you for trusting me with your lovely blog. I hope you're loving your new look now. Looking for more posts from you! Take care & have a wonderful week with your BB! *HUGZ* peluk cium
Before

After

If you want a blog makeover for your blog too, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Tired of your old look? Get Jean to do a blog makeover!

ok, now i got to go and think of a nice layout for TGB! See ya, peeps! Have a wonderful week ahead! kenyit



First Commentator

Congratulations, Bill! and thank you for all your comments love!!! :)
Get Paid To Promote At Any Location!
>>> Twice monthly auto pay by paypal!
>>> Minimum Payments is $ 0.1 Sign up!