ss_blog_claim=b0ec6080451342aa7b6789497b036348

My Favourite Childhood Cartoon: Jem

picture taken from http://www.antiquiet.com

Have you guys heard of the cartoon Jem? Also known as Jem and the Holograms, Jem is an American animated series that ran from 1985 to 1988 in U.S. first-run syndication. If I've not mistaken, I started watching Jem when I was 7 years old.
The show is about a music company owner Jerrica Benton, her singer alter-ego, Jem, her band the Holograms, and their adventures. The central "secret" of the series is that Jem is in fact the alter ego of Jerrica Benton, owner/manager of Starlight Music, who adopts this persona with the help of Synergy, a holographic computer designed to be the ultimate visual entertainment synthesizer built by her father, who left it to her on his death.
I'm so thrilled to have found Jem's first episode on youtube. I thought no one remember Jem anymore. Watching these videos brings back all my childhood memories. Now, I feel like 7 again! love









First THREE Commentators

Photobucket
Congratulations, Rozie, Shem & Ane! and thank you for all your comments love!!! :)
Get Paid To Promote At Any Location!
>>> Twice monthly auto pay by paypal!
>>> Minimum Payments is $ 0.1 Sign up!