ss_blog_claim=b0ec6080451342aa7b6789497b036348

Fried Meehoon with Eggs

During one of the weekdays last week, I've decided to cook fried rice for dinner. After work around 7.15pm, I went home, empty handed, thinking that i have all the ingredients at home. So, I reached home & went straight to the kitchen & open the fridge,"eggs (checked), cabbage (checked), bombay onion (checked), chilli padi (checked)".. okay, these would be fine; & i closed the fridge. "okay, need to cook rice first,"I thought to myself & took up the rice bucket. It was almost empty. The rice was only enough to eat for a few meals, my niece's measurement. "oh my God! What I am going to cook?" I ransacked my kitchens' cabinets for something to cook and lastly i found 1/2 packet of meehoon.

Fried Meehoon with Eggs

Ingredients:
1/2 packet meehoon (soaked till soft)
3 tbsp dried shrimp (soaked & chopped till mash up)
4 chilli padi (very finely chopped)
2 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
1/2 bombay onion (sliced)
1 carrot (shredded)
1/2 cabbage (shredded)
2 tsp salt
2 tbsp soy sauce

For the eggs:
1/2 bombay onion
4 eggs

1. Beat eggs in a bowl. Add salt & pepper to taste. Saute onions in a wok til fragrant. Pour in the beaten eggs and fried till golden. (I've fried the eggs in one piece. If you are able to do it, you may. If not, you can just scramble it) Slide the fried egg into a plate.

2. Heat oil in wok. Saute garlic, onion, dried shrimp & chili padi till fragrant. Add in salt & stir.

3. Add in the carrot & cabbage & stir within the ingredients so that the salt get evenly to the vegetables. (The ingredients will get a little bit soggy, but don't worry. The meehoon will act as a sponge later)

4. Add in the meehoon and soy sauce. Stir fry till dry. Serve in a plate. Add in the piece of egg on top before serving to your guinea pigs..


Serving: 3 persons

Get Paid To Promote At Any Location!
>>> Twice monthly auto pay by paypal!
>>> Minimum Payments is $ 0.1 Sign up!