ss_blog_claim=b0ec6080451342aa7b6789497b036348

Being Awarded by Two Beautiful Persons

First, I have Janice, a beautiful mom awarded me with the Schmoozer Award. Thanks, Jan! :) Before I go on with this award, I would like to talk about this new beautiful mom I've just met. Janice was right, we clicked at the moment we met. She has two lovely sons: Amos & Zac whom she talks about in her personal blog This is A Miracle. Her sincerity and friendliness are shown in her fun-witty writing. It has been slowly became a habit for me to run through her blog every morning. She too, have been a loyal friend whom have been visiting A Great Pleasure everyday. Sometimes, she will make a surprise visitation and leave me messages late at nights or at the wee hours. She have brighten up my days!

Schmoozer Award: According to Marzie, Schmoozing is "the natural ability to converse casually, especially in order to gain an advantage or make a social connection. Good schmoozers effortlessly weave their way in and out of the blogosphere, leaving friendly trails and smiles, happily making new friends along the way. They don’t limit their visits to only the rich and successful, but spend some time to say hello to new blogs as well. They are the ones who engage others in meaningful conversations, refusing to let it end at a mere hello - all the while fostering a sense of closeness and friendship."

It is my great pleasure to handed out this award to these five wonderful friends i met in the net (besides Janice and Marzie).

1. Sam at Simple Life: We have one particular thing in common, which is FOOD. We have been sharing info on great places to eat or even lousy places to avoid. It's great to have him because now i can doubled my experience in this so called "food industry" :P

2. Kev at Kev's Walkabout: Kev is a good cook, though sometimes experiment may fail. *wink* He has a cute dog (now puppy) whom he named Bubbles.

3. Bobby at Revellian: Bobby is a natural talented blogger. He has the exact words to describe and send his messages across nicely smooth. Our friendship have just begun, and I have so much to learn from him. :)

4. Mr. Zubli at Who is Zubli Zainordin: Mr. Zubli is a fun, friendly & naughty man. Try just sending a hello greeting to him and he will reply you as soon as he sees it. Be prepared! For the teasing has just begin. Haha.

5. Nick from Anything Goes!: Nick is one of my first commenter. That's how i get to know him. He has been giving me supports at A Great Pleasure through thick and thin. Silently, without my realization, we've became friends on net. It's a leisure to read his blog as it is entertaining.

There goes my five schmoozers. Congratulations to all of you! :)


Secondly, I have the well known beautiful Marzie awarded with me Rockin' Girl Blogger. She took me offguard as I didn't expect to get another award so soon. It's not about getting these awards, it's about those wonderful peoples who's giving these awards. Thanks, Marzie! :)


It's a great honor to be given this opportunity to present this wonderful pink Rockin' Girl Blogger award to:

1. Janice at This is a Miracle: I hesitated to present this award to her because she have just received her 2nd Rockin Girl Blogger award. But after a long thought, i just needed to let her know that "You rocks, Gurl!!" So, there you go, your 3rd RGB award. :)

2. Suzie at 1Day at ATime: I thought this would be a great encouragement for Suzie to keep blogging and her neatly arranged blog with great musics and contents definitely deserve this.

3. ChiaMimi at ChiaMimi: With a touch of gothic style, ChiaMimi writes poetry to express herself.

4. Sh'n at Sh'ntigrade: She's my best girlfriend cum younger sis. Her blog is very personal, it's an online daily journal of her life and how she feels deep inside.

And the last one goes to...


5. Jerry at JerryLee's Lab: Though I am not at a good connection with him, but his blog definitely earned this award. I love the cartoons/ graphics he drew on his blog. :)

Congratulations to my five bloggers! :)

Get Paid To Promote At Any Location!
>>> Twice monthly auto pay by paypal!
>>> Minimum Payments is $ 0.1 Sign up!