ss_blog_claim=b0ec6080451342aa7b6789497b036348

It's All About You & Me Tag

Liza from My So-called Life has tagged me on this meme. Even tho' it's a long questinaire but it's worth the time. It has got all the questions you need to know about someone.

Rules:
1. Add your blog/s to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs. It’s okay if you only post this questions in one blog as long as you answer them.
2. Get back to YEN and will add your blogs to the master’s list here! Yup, another linking thingy but this one has 15 questions and you get to enjoy answering them too!
3. Tag as many friends online you know. But you don’t need to be tag in order to join.



1. When you buy a greetings card, are the words or the picture more important to you?
Words of course but the graphic helps too..;)

2. What’s your favorite kind of cake?
Boston Mud Cake.

3. Do you ever make gifts for people, if so what, or do you buy them?
I used to make encouragement cards for my friends, and knitted a vest for my friend. :)

4. What’s your favorite holiday?
Chinese New Year & Christmas.

5. Are you going on holiday this year?
It depends.

6. What was the best party you’ve ever been to?
I dont have The Best Party. As long as I am with my darling and my good bunch of friends or my families, any party is great.

7. If you are married, describe your wedding. If not, what would your ideal wedding be like?
Well, we would love to have a church wedding followed by a lunch buffet at pool side. But knowing that the lunch buffet is impossible, we hv to replace the idea wt the usual wedding luncheon at some fancy hotel. My darling & I had discussed about the lunch buffet. Even tho' wedding is about the both of us, we must also care about our relatives' feelings. Buffet will be too tiring, especially for the elders.

8. What’s the most romantic thing that’s ever happened to you?
When he hold me against his chest and kiss my forehead and utter i love you, darling and continue holding me tightly. :)

9. What’s your favorite girl’s name?
Chloe. Which I've already given to my niece.

10. What’s your favorite boy’s name?
Can't think of any now. Random picked from the bible: Elisha.

11. Which celebrity would you like a dream date with? Right now?
None.

12. Which female celebrity do you find beautiful?
Elizabeth Hurley.

13. Which male celebrity do you think is attractive?
Orlando Bloom.

14. What is your best character trait?
Good listener.

15. What is your worst habit?
Procrastinating.



1. Me and Mine 2.Creative In Me 3.Little Peanut 4. Pea in a Pod 5. Sugar Magnolias 6. 6. A Life in Bloom 7. Because Life is a Blessing 8. Nita’s Random Thoughts 9. Nita’s Corner 10. Nita’s Ramblings 11. Thomas Web Links 12. Thomas Travel Tales 13. Great Finds and Deals 14. Make Money Online 15. Recipe Collections 16. My Wandering Thoughts 17. Filipino Online Community 18. Famous Lyrics Collections 19. Thomas Digital Services 20. Bohol Paradise 21. PRC Board Exam Results 22. My Paperless Writings 23. As The World Turns 24. My BIG Picture 25. When Silence Speaks 26. Felicity’s Vision 27. Bienvenue `a la Noryfel 28. Inday’s Kitchen 30. My Life 31. My Life in this Wonderful World! 32.Me,Myself+2 33.FunFierceFabulous 34. Supermodel Wannabe 35. kathycot dot com 36. buhaymisis.com 37. In Depth 38. My so called Life 39. Life's Impression 40. A Great Pleasure 41. Your blog here

According to the 3rd rules above, i do not need to tag in order to join this meme. So, with the permission from the meme creator, YEN, i shall pass the tagging part. ^^ But if you wanna join this meme, please let me know after you've done it, I'll be happy to add you in my list.



Random Similar Post:
Get Paid To Promote At Any Location!
>>> Twice monthly auto pay by paypal!
>>> Minimum Payments is $ 0.1 Sign up!