ss_blog_claim=b0ec6080451342aa7b6789497b036348

New Beverly Hills 90210


Hey, peeps! Beverly Hills 90210 is back with a whole new set of castings. Even tho' BH90210 was my favourite TV show but I am not really excited about this new BH90210. I doubt that it will be as interesting as the old one. Well, the reason I enjoyed watching BH90210 was because I love watching Brenda & Dylan together. My heart was crushed when they broke up. Kelly should just stay with Brandon, or Steve, or with some guy. Why the director/ script writer wanted to break the most compatible couple in TV shows? It's a tragedy!

Here's a slideshow of Brenda & Dylan that i've made. Enjoy! :)

Before I end this post, let's go through list of TV shows that I watch. Join me, k! :)

If you're not a member of dNeero, click here to join.

Get Paid To Promote At Any Location!
>>> Twice monthly auto pay by paypal!
>>> Minimum Payments is $ 0.1 Sign up!