ss_blog_claim=b0ec6080451342aa7b6789497b036348

The ABC Tag

I've just been tagged by Marzie on this ABC Tag. Come, and read along! :)

A. Attached or single?
Lovingly attached to M, my darling whom I want to spend the rest of my life with. :)

Best friend?
Definitely M! I used to have a few best friends during my high school. Strangely, as I grew older, I tend to be more secretive. I don't talk to my friends about my problems and only tell them what's the general changes around my life. I do keep my best friends as my true friends now because they are hard to find. :)

C. Cake or pie?
oh no!! I love both cakes and pies. Can I not choose?

D. Day of choice?
Like Nick & Marzie, I too love Friday because then comes the weekend.

Essential item?
Since now I am challenging myself to finish the books of gospel, i would say my essential item is my Bible. :)

F. Favorite color?
Of coz PINK!! But I also love Black, White, Red and Blue.

G. Gummy bears or worms?
oh, definitely gummy bears!!

H. Hometown?
Like Marzie, I am from Selangor too! :)

Favorite indulgence?
Oh my!!! I have so many and I can't recall any of it now. Oh no.. wait! how about my homemade Smooch Me Bar Ice-Cream. :)

J. January or July?
hmm...i think i will go for july, that's my darling's birthday month.

K. Kids?
No, not yet but we are planning to kids. :)

L. Life isn’t complete without?
God, my families and friends.

M. Marriage date?
Not married yet. How about our anniversary date? 31st March :)

N. Number of magazine subscriptions?
None.

O. Oranges or apples?
Oranges especially mandarin oranges. :)

Phobias?
Well, i don't think i have any majorly known phobia but i goggled down the list and i think i fit perfectly well in Acerophobia - Fear of sourness and Astraphobia - Fear of thunder and lightning.

Quotes?
I collects love quotes and have even printed it out on A4 papers and bind it nicely together as a gift to my darling. It has approx. 1000++ love quotes. The book is about 5cm in thickness. :) Here's one that I absolutely adore: "A kiss is a lovely trick, designed by nature, to stop words when speech becomes superfluous." ~Ingrid Bergmen

R. Reasons to smile?
God, M, families and friends.

Season of choice?
Of coz winter!! I love snow!! :) But if i were to choose a year long season, it would be spring where the weather is in between and the flowers were blooming! :)

T. Tag 5 people.
Juliana, Enchie, Maicel, Bonnie and UmmiRosa.

U. Unknown fact about me?
I can be very lazy and dirty at times, like not cleaning my bedroom and washing the laundry for days. ><

V. Vegetable?
Asparagus and lettuce.

W. Worst habit?
Procrastinator.

X. X-ray or ultrasound?
uh..Whatever!

Y. Your favorite foods?
Japanese, Itallian, Western, Chinese, Thai, Malay, Indian, Koreans and other yummy~licious foods. :)

Z. Zodiac sign?
Aquarius.

ABC Tag Questions List
A. Attached or single?
B. Best friend?
C. Cake or pie?
D. Day of choice?
E. Essential item?
F. Favorite color?
G. Gummy bears or worms?
H. Hometown?
I. Favorite indulgence?
J. January or July?
K. Kids?
L. Life isn’t complete without?
M. Marriage date?
N. Number of magazine subscriptions?
O. Oranges or apples?
P. Phobias?
Q. Quotes?
R. Reasons to smile?
S. Season of choice?
T. Tag 5 people.
U. Unknown fact about me?
V. Vegetable?
W. Worst habit?
X. X-ray or ultrasound?
Y. Your favorite foods?
Z. Zodiac sign?
For your convenience, just copy and paste the above questions to your post and you can start answering them. Have fun! :)

Before I end this post, will you stay a little longer with me in the conversations below? Yes? Yay!! Thank you, peeps!! :)



If you're not a member of dNeero yet, click here to join.




First Commentator

Congratulations, Marzie! and thank you for your comments love! :)
Get Paid To Promote At Any Location!
>>> Twice monthly auto pay by paypal!
>>> Minimum Payments is $ 0.1 Sign up!