ss_blog_claim=b0ec6080451342aa7b6789497b036348

Chirstmas Cookie Recipes

...Christmas is about
sharing & giving...
I absolutely love Christmas! Not just because of the real meaning behind this meaningful day, but it's also because of the warm & joy that this season brings. To me, Christmas is about sharing & giving.

Every year, M's family would have an open house at their home. We would wake up early in the morning to prepare for this occasion. The ladies would be helping in the kitchen while the gentlemen would be doing the arrangement of tables & chairs. The atmosphere is so warmth and joyous. You will see us all making jokes and giggling or even laughing out loud as we do our own chores.

This year, I have something else up in my sleeve. I am planning to bake some christmas cookies. Some says that baking christmas cookies brings families and friends together with the warm goodness of cookies fresh from the oven. I totally agreed with this statement. That is why I am going to start baking christmas cookies from this year onwards. Before that, please excuse me while I search for christmas cookie recipes. :)

Happy Monday! :)




First Commentator

Congratulations, Marzie dear! and thank you for your comments love! :)
Get Paid To Promote At Any Location!
>>> Twice monthly auto pay by paypal!
>>> Minimum Payments is $ 0.1 Sign up!