ss_blog_claim=b0ec6080451342aa7b6789497b036348

Finally AGP Got Her Own Domain!!

Yay, finally AGP got her own domain!! After much talking and researching for a good webhosting and seeing Marzie just got her own domain too, I've finally decided to settle on GoDaddy. It's really a big step for me as I've to prepare myself to lose all my Techno ranking and hence my PR. But I am just so glad & happy that I've made this decision. Going on my own is so exciting!

Well, transfering isn't as complicated as i thought it would. It's pretty easy, actually! I would like to thank my best blogging friend, Marzie for helping & guiding me throughout the whole process. She was indeed my best blogging friend and certainly AGP's fave person. Thank you, marzie! Now, we can build our PR together-gether, rite? :)

Please Update!
"...It's 'http://agreatpleasure.com' now! So, just omit the '.blogspot' from my old url..."

Of course, there are followups to do now. I will need to plan this carefully and not missing anything. Next, I will inform all the programmes that I've joined about my shifting. And then update my MBL, FB, WS, FF and other social networkings i've joined. Oh, and next, i will need you guys to help me with this. Please update my url in your respective blogs. It's 'http://agreatpleasure.com' now! So, just omit the '.blogspot' from my old url. Thank you, peeps! Love ya! :)




First Commentator

Congratulations, TH! and thank you for your comments love! :)
Get Paid To Promote At Any Location!
>>> Twice monthly auto pay by paypal!
>>> Minimum Payments is $ 0.1 Sign up!