ss_blog_claim=b0ec6080451342aa7b6789497b036348

AGP Ad Space Is Now Available

I am sure you guys would have noticed that I have 3 advertising slots at my VIP space. My initial intention was to reserved these slots for PW ad slots. But ever since AGP has been rejected by PW, the advertising slots at my VIP space were left unattended. ngantuk


Today, I am gonna bring life to these slots by opening them for public advertising. Anyone who is interested to advertise here, please refer to this form for more details. Thanks! sengihnampakgigi

AGP Comparison Chart (for your reference)

Average Page Views : 132
Average Unique Visitors : 98

ok now, who will be AGP first client? kenyit



First Commentator

Congratulations, marzie! and thank you for all your comments love!!! :)
Get Paid To Promote At Any Location!
>>> Twice monthly auto pay by paypal!
>>> Minimum Payments is $ 0.1 Sign up!