ss_blog_claim=b0ec6080451342aa7b6789497b036348

AGP Advertising Slots

Thank you for your interest in advertising at AGP. Currently I am offering 3 advertising slots, as shown in the picture below. For starter, ad duration between 1 day and 6 days will cost you USD1/ day only. If you want purchase more than 6 days of ad duration, please refer to the Offer Rates below.


Offer Rates :
For purchase of ad duration between 7 days and 13 days.
For purchase of ad duration between 14 days and 29 days.
For purchase of ad duration of 30 days and above.

Payment :
I will email you my paypal account when I've approved your blog [see T&C no.3]. Your ad will start commencing when FULL payment has been received at my paypal account, provided that all details in the form below are completed.

Terms & Conditions:
1) Your blog/ site must not contain any offensive, illegal or adult content.
2) Banner size : 125x125 pixels
3) All transactions made are not refundable.

How It Works :
1) You will need to complete the form below.
2) I will get back to you once I've reviewed your blog/ site.
3) If approved, I will email you with my paypal account.
4) Once payment has been received, I will start advertising your banner at the available slot, depending on your commencing date requested.




AGP Advertising Order Form
















Get Paid To Promote At Any Location!
>>> Twice monthly auto pay by paypal!
>>> Minimum Payments is $ 0.1 Sign up!