ss_blog_claim=b0ec6080451342aa7b6789497b036348

Heavy Supper

I was uploading some chloes' pics to the slide.com when i suddenly felt weak. And my stomach felt empty. Immediately i make my way to the kitchen and cooked a bowl of maggi mee with egg & vege. While enjoying my bowl of hot mee, i watched Oliver's Twist on channel 11, Astro. I love watching Jamie Oliver's show because of his spontaneous thinking and behaviour.

After finishing my bowl of maggi mee (not even a single drop of soup left), i still feel hungry. Upon opening my fridge, i spotted some leftover macaroni. I then make a simple macaroni snack with ketchup & cheese.

Now that i've finished my macaroni, i still feel hungry. But time does not permit me to eat anymore. I need to sleep now. It's a long day awaiting me tomorrow.
Get Paid To Promote At Any Location!
>>> Twice monthly auto pay by paypal!
>>> Minimum Payments is $ 0.1 Sign up!