ss_blog_claim=b0ec6080451342aa7b6789497b036348

Restaurant San San, Balakong

Located at Taman Putra Budiman, Balakong, this newly opened restaurant offer varieties of authentic Chinese cuisines. My favorites are their stewed chicken feet and pig stomach soup. Their prices are reasonable too. RM150* for a 13-persons-serving. However, prices vary according to dishes you order. Below slideshow show what my families & I have eaten that cost us RM150. Even tho’ it’s quite far (from my home in Subang), but I think it is worth the petrol & money spent. Yummy, yummy!!



Note: No photo of the stewed chicken feet. I forgot to take the picture because was too busy eating. ^^ According to the restaurant owner, more new dishes are coming soon.

Restaurant San San
Contact: Paul – 012-311 7683
Address: 45-1, Jalan Budiman 2/3, Taman Putra Budiman, 43200 Balakong.

* include drinks.
Get Paid To Promote At Any Location!
>>> Twice monthly auto pay by paypal!
>>> Minimum Payments is $ 0.1 Sign up!