ss_blog_claim=b0ec6080451342aa7b6789497b036348

Photo Albums

Welcome to my photo albums! I've categorized my photos into two main categories; Memories Lane and Photos I Took. In memories lane, you can find my memorable photos, where else in photos i took, you will find some "excellent" shots that i took. Enjoy! ;)

J E A N   C H I A © 2008

Chloe & Us #1
My Precious Niece
Ariel & Brownie
God's Gift
Genting Trip 01st Feb 07
Christmas 2005
Taiping Trip 2nd-3rd Nov 05
Malacca Trip 21st Jan 05


J E A N   C H I A © 2008

View my entire collections : Beauty By Nature, Amazingly Beautiful, Best thing on earth: FOOD (2) in My flickr Album





www.flickr.com


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from jeanchia. Make your own badge here.






past collections
Schöne Bilder
Best thing on earth: FOOD (1)


Get Paid To Promote At Any Location!
>>> Twice monthly auto pay by paypal!
>>> Minimum Payments is $ 0.1 Sign up!