ss_blog_claim=b0ec6080451342aa7b6789497b036348

Right Click Function

If any of you notice before this, that, i disabled the right-click function in my blog, just to prevent any of my images/ photos being copied. But after reading an article : Should Links Open In New Windows by Darren Rowse, I've decided to remove it. As a blogger myself, i have a habit of opening new links in a new tab by right clicking the link and select my option. Sometimes when i came across a website which has disabled Right-Click, i felt frustrated. Vice versa, i hope my readers/ friends could enjoy fully in my blog and not cursing the author for disabling the right-click.

Now my blog is clickable, left or right! Except for those title headers at the sidebar. ^^
Get Paid To Promote At Any Location!
>>> Twice monthly auto pay by paypal!
>>> Minimum Payments is $ 0.1 Sign up!