ss_blog_claim=b0ec6080451342aa7b6789497b036348

Iconlink Love For All Members at A Great Pleasure Community

Hello my beloved friends at MBL,

It's me again & it's time for your comfy quilt again. This time, i've added in our new members into this quilt. Let's give them a warmth welcome! :)

Welcome to A Great Pleasure Community!
betshopboy
emila
GoldyWorld
jasmoran66
johnmjustice
jomiwi
LadyWaisted
PhiAPhiA
putkey
Suz
Sandman
stomponli
NafaSg

I figured out since this could increase your ranking, technorati, etc.. I will continue this quilt for as long as i live (in blogosphere). :) Thanks again for your continous supports and giving me the joy in blogging. :)


































Note: If there is any error, please let me know immediately so that i could rectify it. Thanks.

Relevant Post:
A Great Pleasure Community at MyBlogLog

Get Paid To Promote At Any Location!
>>> Twice monthly auto pay by paypal!
>>> Minimum Payments is $ 0.1 Sign up!