ss_blog_claim=b0ec6080451342aa7b6789497b036348

Christmas Meme


Graphic taken from http://www.glitter-buddies.com

Christmas is just few months away, and here I am to remind you guys by posting up this Chirstmas meme that Santa have started. Well, actually I was tagged by Janice, some times ago in August. But I had few tags that i needed to clear before hers. And, now, after posting up the few tags, i am able to do this. (Sorry, Jan for the delay! Hope everything goes on well at your end. We missed you heaps!!)

What is your favorite Christmas gift?
Having a whole one-day on Christmas packed with fun activities with my families.

What is your best memory of Christmas?
Helping to get the christmas dishes out. Usually, there will be about 8-10 ppls helping out, and we all had fun chit-chatting away.

Depending on where you live do you have a hot or cold Christmas?
Hot! It was always hot during Christmas!

Would you prefer to try the opposite weather at least just once?
Of course! I would love to have white Christmas!

What do you prefer in a tree? Fake or real?
If my place permits, i would love to have a real tree. I love the smells of it. :)

What is your favorite Carol?
Silent Night.

What is your favorite Christmas Dinner?
Usually on Christmas, we'll have a big party at home, inviting all our friends and relatives. We will have home-roasted turkeys, ham, nasi lemak, sandwiches, curry chicken, fried beehoon and some finger snacks. It started from lunch time to dinner where we only open our gifts after dinner. So, if you wanna open your gift, stay till dinner, Haha! :))

Do you wear a Santa Hat at Christmas?
Once.

Have you ever seen me delivering your gifts?
No. I guessed I was a naughty kid. LOL!

ok, there goes my answers, Santa. So, are you gonna give me a better christmas this year? Perhaps a big pressie for me & my darling! LOL! Hope to see you, Santa! :)

Jan, thanks for tagging me! :) As for me, i would like to tag the following bloggers:
Bobby
Lili
Karen
Kev
Bro Bokjae
Suz

Merry Blogging, guys!! :)



Random Similar Post:
Get Paid To Promote At Any Location!
>>> Twice monthly auto pay by paypal!
>>> Minimum Payments is $ 0.1 Sign up!