ss_blog_claim=b0ec6080451342aa7b6789497b036348

House Warming!

Hello everyone! I've just renovated my place. Do you like the new look? You may only notice small changes, but on the inside i've changed the whole template. It's a massive renovation but i managed to keep everything in order.

So, here's a big warm Welcome to My New Renovated Home! I've prepared lots of great food, drinks, booze and music...






[edited on 22/Aug@8.56pm] Peeps, we have additional foodies.. marzie have brought over chewy gooey brownies..yum..yum.. :)

[edited on 22/Aug@8.56pm] and here's chocolate ice-blended (specially ordered by Ms.Sophia) :)

[edited on 23/Aug@9.36am] Peeps, we have MenopausePrincess bringing chocolate torte... come digg in!!

Enjoy yourselves! :)



Disclaimer: The above avatars/ graphics were taken from Glitters-Graphic.com. Does not belong to me.

Random Similar Post:
Get Paid To Promote At Any Location!
>>> Twice monthly auto pay by paypal!
>>> Minimum Payments is $ 0.1 Sign up!