ss_blog_claim=b0ec6080451342aa7b6789497b036348

38 Qs Survey

The talented 38kia, the lovely lady Marzie and the humorous Spiff tagged me on an interesting 38-questions survey. It goes like this:

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night?
My Sweetheart Chloe.

2. What were you doing at 0800?
Taking my shower.

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Replying to the comments on my blog and reading my friends' blogs.

4. What happened to you in 2006?
Welcoming Chloe (my niece) to the family. :)

5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
"stay".. referring to Brownie, when i asked her to stay still before feeding her dinner.

6. How many beverages did you have today?
Coffee, Coconut & Orange Juice.

7. What color is your hairbrush?
Wooden Brown.

8. What was the last thing you paid for?
Car loan.

9. Where were you last night?
Home. Was not feeling well, i slept at 9.30pm.

10. What color is your front door?
Dark wooden brown.

11. Where do you keep your change?
Lipstick purse.

12. What’s the weather like today?
Gloomy in the morning, sunny in the afternoon, and cooling at night.

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
Chocolate ice cream, especially with choco drops or macadamia nuts. yummy!

14. What excites you?
Babies & Pets.

15. Do you want to cut your hair?
No. just wanted to trim my hair. I intend to keep my hair long until it touches my butt. :P

16. Are you over the age of 25?
Nop! am on the border.

17. Do you talk a lot?
Sometimes. It depends on my mood.

18. Do you watch the O.C.?
No. It's not available at my place yet.

19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
Yes, 2 persons.

20. Do you make up your own words?
Yes, escpecially cantonese.

21. Are you a jealous person?
Depends.

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’.
Adrian.

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’.
Karen.

24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?
Client from work.

25. What does the last text message you received say?
yum cha tonight?

26. Do you chew on your straw?
Nop.

27. Do you have curly hair?
Nop.

28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?
Office.

29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
I can't recall.

30. What was the last thing you ate?
Leftover birthday cake from my aunt's birthday yesterday.

31. Will you get married in the future?
Of course! :)

32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
Havent been watching any movie the past 2 weeks. :(

33. Is there anyone you like right now?
I like alot of ppls.

34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
Today.

35. Are you currently depressed?
Of course NOT!

36. Did you cry today?
Almost, when i read about a sad news: Human Beast?!

37. Why did you answer and post this?
Three of my best buddies on net tagged me and i have to give face to them mah. :)

38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey.
Emila, Karen, Trinity, Pat and Bobby.

I hope you guys have not done this yet. *crossing my fingers* ><



Random Similar Post:
Get Paid To Promote At Any Location!
>>> Twice monthly auto pay by paypal!
>>> Minimum Payments is $ 0.1 Sign up!