ss_blog_claim=b0ec6080451342aa7b6789497b036348

Go By Pair

Stephanie tagged me on this Go by Pair meme. It's another meme to know me better. :)



Two names you go by:
Jean
Chu Chu ~ my families called me that, it means pig.

Two things you are wearing right now:
Watch
Contact Lens

Two things you would want (or have) in a relationship:
Communication
Trust

Two things you like to do:
Blogging
Cooking

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
Extra time so that i dont need to rush my works at office.
Enough rest ~ im sick now.

Two things you did last night:
Had my car fixed.
Ate dinner at 12.45am ~ had OT yesterday so was late for dinner.

Two things you ate today:
KFC
Teriyaki Chicken

Two people you last talked to:
Darling
My friend

Two things you’re doing tomorrow:
Working
Sending my car to workshop (again).

2 Favorite days of the week:
Friday
Saturday

Two favorite holidays:
Christmas
Chinese New Year

Two favorite beverages:
Ice Blended Mocha
Iced Taiping White Coffee

Two things about me! Things you may not have known:


Two jobs I have had in my life:
Cheesecake Shop Assistant ~ part time.
Fashion Designer

Two movies I would watch over and over:
My Best Friend's Wedding
The Hot Chick ~ Adam Sandler

Two places I have lived:
OUG
Subang

Two of my favorite food:
Seafood
Japanese food

Two places I’d rather be right now:
Anywhere as long as I am on vacation. :)

Since this is a Go by pair meme, i am gonna tag two persons only: MenopausePrincess and Pia.

(added on 11 Nov 2007) Jan, you've been tagged! Please work on it now!! Haha! :D

Have fun, gals! :)



Disclaimer: The above Graphics are taken from Glitter-Graphics.com. Does not belong to me.

Random Similar Post:
Get Paid To Promote At Any Location!
>>> Twice monthly auto pay by paypal!
>>> Minimum Payments is $ 0.1 Sign up!