ss_blog_claim=b0ec6080451342aa7b6789497b036348

A New Family Member

Yes, my sister has finally gave birth yesterday noon to a healthy 51cm, 3.44kgs baby girl. Everytime I see babies, I had butterflies in my stomach! It's not because of fear or anxiety. It's because it's so amazing when you think of how this tiny little fragile creature can survive months inside someone's stomach! (No need explain to me, i know there are tubes inside the fetus connecting to baby and blah blah) It's just amazing! :)

She still haven't got a name yet and I am gonna need your help. Can you guys help me with a girl name? Preferably start with 'C' or 'F'. Thank you, guys! I am going to visit her again now..so see ya!! :)



Random Similar Post:
Get Paid To Promote At Any Location!
>>> Twice monthly auto pay by paypal!
>>> Minimum Payments is $ 0.1 Sign up!