ss_blog_claim=b0ec6080451342aa7b6789497b036348

[5] Annoying Things + [8] Habits + [6] Quirks

I am a real procrastinator when it comes to meme & tags. I love being tagged but somehow, i do not understand why, it takes quite some time for me to get it done. But blessedly, all these while, my taggers have been very patient with me.
Thank you, guys! :)
So, today, I am gonna do three memes in one post.

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com
I was tagged by Emmy last November on 5 things that annoyed me. Emmy, here goes my top 5 things:

1. Bad Drivers - I hate those drivers who thought they are good at driving but actually they sucks!! I hate those drivers that doesn't know how to use the signal light! I hate those drivers that swtiches lane as tho' the road are theirs!

2. Slow Service - When I goes into a restaurant or any shop, I expect to be served at least within the first 5 minutes. More than that, i'll be looking for the superior. (This reminds me of a tag i still owed Marzie about complaints. Sorry, Marzie! I'll do it at my soonest, ya!)

3. Repeating Myself - I hate having to repeat myself in a conversation. The most I can say the same thing again is twice.

4. Slow connection - I don't have much patience waiting. If the internet connection is slow, it really piss me off.

5. Computerized Receptionist - "She" says press "1 for English", press "2 for Malay", and i press "1", then she continue saying press "1 for blah", "2 for blah blah", "3 for blah blah blah". After pressing for 2-3 times, if it's still the computerized receptionist talking, it really get to my nerve. Usually I'll just press "0" to talk to a real human.



free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com
Agnes tagged me on 8 Habits meme! It's actually quite similar to the 8 random facts meme that i've done around mid of last year & done again just a month after that. I can't believe that after a year this tag is still going around. So, Justin Timberlake was right in his song! What goes around comes around! :)

Here are the rules:

1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.
3. At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment on their blog and tell them they’ve been tagged, and to come back and read your blog for the whole story.

Here's my 8 Habits/ Facts:




1. I'm a coffee addict! (most of you already knew about this, rite!)
2. I'm a procrastinator! (who's not? :P)
3. I'm a pink addict!
4. 8 random facts was the first meme i did, & I was tagged by Marzie back then. :)
5. I'm a nutella addict! I've just bought a large jar from Egypt.
6. I'm a handbag addict! (again, who's not? :P except for the guys lar) :P
7. I love my niece! I can't go through a day without hearing her voice.
8. I'm a F.R.I.E.N.D.S. addict! Seen all their episodes, till the last one!



free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com
For this 6 Quirks meme, I was tagged by my newly found good friend, Jackie.

The Rules:

1. Link the person(s) who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours...
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them…
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.


1. I shared this one with Jackie. We are both fussy about our hamburgers. I like mine with no onions, less chilli and less mayo.

2. I loved to observe peoples. From the way they dressed up to the way they behave in public, and wonder about their backgrounds. However, I don't judge peoples by their look. No doubt the first impression is important, but you will still get a second chance from me. Attitude is the most important! :)

3. I loved cooking & baking, but I am very lazy in dishwashing. That's why I need someone to clean after me. Usually, it's my maid.

4. I must have my clothes arranged accordingly in the wardrobe. For instance, long sleeve is at the most left and sleeveless is at the most right. And the hangers with clothes must all faced one side. Strictly no hanging for those clothes with stretchable fabric, it must be folded nicely and kept in drawer.

5. Ever since i found out about how i can go green in my daily activities, i've been driving the most 90km/h and setting all the air-conditioners in my house to between 23-25°C. I've even set the one at my future parents-in-laws. :D

6. I am not very good in my cantonese. My darling & his family has a nick for me - "Shanghai Girl". They meant that i speak like a shanghai girl. :P



Ok, so I've done all the three memes: 5+8+6=19. All right, 19 will be it! I will tag 19 of my wonder~licious friends to do the above three memes: Marzie, Emila, Janice, Bobby, Liza, Sam, Ratu Syura, Shemah, Sabrina, Lee Chien, Adie, Sushi, Nick, Adrian, Sukku, Rozella, LadyJava, Farah and Trin.

ok, guys, I'll give you a break. You can choose to do either one ot three of them. See! I am so good, right! :) Since I've accomplished so much today, I do deserve a nice cup of latte, right! Here's an interestingly fun quiz that i found while visiting MPG today. Cheers, everyone! :)

What Your Latte Says About You


You don't treat yourself very often. You find that indulging doesn't jibe with your very disciplined life.

You are a very frivolous person. You don't take anything too seriously. Why should you?

Intense and energetic, you aren't completely happy unless you are bouncing off the walls.

You're addicted to caffeine. There's no denying it.

You are a child at heart, and you don't ever miss the opportunity to do something playful.

You are sophisticated and daring, but you are never snobby.




Disclaimer: The above graphics were taken from Glitter-Graphics.com.

Random Similar Post:

Get Paid To Promote At Any Location!
>>> Twice monthly auto pay by paypal!
>>> Minimum Payments is $ 0.1 Sign up!