ss_blog_claim=b0ec6080451342aa7b6789497b036348

SYR #2: Quick and Easy Mug Cake by Sushi

Hello Peeps,
It's Ms.Yummy~licious again in the 2nd edition of Share Your Recipe with AGP. This time, AGP is honor to have our fluffy Chef Sushi to teach us how to make a Quick & Easy Mug Cake. It looks really yummy~licious and best of all, it doesn't need any oven! A microwave and a mug will do the trick! :)
Before I get started on the recipe, please allow me to announce the latest update at SYR:

What's New in SYR?
After brainstorming for nights on how and what should I do in return for those chefs who has shared their recipes with us, I came out with these lovely buttons. It came in two patterns; "View My Recipe @ AGP" and "My Recipe is featured @ AGP"; and four colours; pink, blue, purple and green.

View My Recipe @ AGP View My Recipe @ AGP


My Recipe is featured @ AGP My Recipe is featured @ AGP

So, Chefs, grab this button now and display it at your blog. There are a few changes you need to made on the html code:
1) colours: change it to whatever colors you want (pink, blue, purple or green)
2) url add: currently it is link to my home, change it to the html page of yr recipe that is featured here. eg; http://agreatpleasure.blogspot.com/2008/07/strong-cup-of-coffee.html
I hope you guys love these buttons. Let me know if you guys have any ideas on how to make a better one, or if you need a custom made button. :)

Dessert: Quick and Easy Mug Cake by Sushi

 J E A N   C H I A © 2007


Ingredients:
* 1 small egg
* 4 tbsp milk
* 3 tbsp oil (I used vegetable)
* 2 level tbsp cocoa powder
* 4 level tbsp sugar
* 4 level tbsp flour
* 1/2 level tsp baking powder


First "sift" the egg through the sieve and into the mug. Beat well with the fork.
Add oil, milk, sugar and cocoa powder and beat more until blended.
Add flour, baking powder and beat gently until fully incorporated.

You'll have a more liquid batter than a normal cake but, don't worry! Don't add any more flour otherwise you'll have a heavy cake. We don't want that!

Now, microwave on full power for 3 minutes and voila! You're about to enjoy a quick, easy and yet D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S individual sized cake.

Very important hints:
-The mug should be a 300 ml one.
-Always level measure spoons.
-You can serve this cake with a variety of toppings, nuts and ice cream. And you can enjoy it warm!(actually you should enjoy it warm, because if you wait too long, it won't be as moist and fluffy)


Have fun trying! :)



Random Similar Post:
Get Paid To Promote At Any Location!
>>> Twice monthly auto pay by paypal!
>>> Minimum Payments is $ 0.1 Sign up!