ss_blog_claim=b0ec6080451342aa7b6789497b036348

6 Layers...Of You

I've just been tagged by Ems on 6 Layers...of You. It's another great meme to know a particular person better.

::START::

RULES:
1. Add your blog/s to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs. It’s okey if you only post this questions in one blog as long as you answer them.
2. Get back to Me {YEN} and I’ll add your blogs to the master’s list HERE! Note that you are not ALLOWED to change the link of the here.
3. Copy from Start to End.
4. Tag as many friends online you know. But you don’t need to be tag in order to join. Copy this Participants

List:
Me and Mine | Creative in Me | For the LOVE of Food | Little Peanut | Pea in a Pod | It’s Where the HEART Is | Around the World | SugarMagnolias | I Am Mommy | All About The Memories | Enchanted Play | Just My Scrap | Whats Up | Simply Me | Kitchen Deelite | A Mothers Horizon | In Depth | A Life in Bloom | Because Life is a Blessing | Digiscraptology | Joys iN life | Life is What we Make it | Photo Blog | Dancing in Midlife Tune | Mommy Talks | Aggie Shoots. Aggie Scraps | All Kinds of Me Stuff | The Salad Caper | Winding Creek Circle | InkBabyStudios | All Things Me | Feels Like Home | Because Life Is Fun | Blessings and Beyond | Mommy Earns Money Online | Pinay Mommy Online | Clark & Butchay’s Blog | Butchay’s World | Simply Jen | Jenny Said So | My Online World | My Life in this Wonderful World | Biz-N-Honey | Aeirin’s Collections | My Precious Niche | Eds Mommy Life | Just Me.. Eds | My BIG Picture | Merger Guru | Quicker8 | Insights from the Grocery Cart | MindBubbles | LivingtheHealthyLife | VanityKit | Stripe&Yellow | SomethingPurple | Em’s Detour | Joys iN life | Life is What we Make it| Photo Blog | Dancing in Midlife Tune | Ozzy’s Mom | Me,Myself+2 | Kidd Designs | Fun.Fierce.Fabulous | Tints of My Heart | Morphed | Dancing With Butterflies | Twisted Angel | Pieces of Me | Just Let Go | Blessed Chic | A Great Pleasure | Emila’s Illustrated Blog | Mariuca's Perfume Gallery | BEING WOMAN | Charmdestiny | Ramblings of The Phat | The Real Deal, The Real Me | When Mom Speaks | Walk On Red With Me | My Random Thoughts | LadyBanana | My Views on My So Called Life | See N Read | This is a miracle | YOUR BLOGS


LAYER ONE:
– Name: Ms.Yummy~licious or Jean
– Birth date: Feb 1
– Birthplace: Malaysia
– Current Location: Malaysia
– Eye Color:Brown
– Hair Color: Black
– Righty or Lefty: Righty

LAYER TWO:
– Your heritage: Malaysian
– The shoes you wore today: I’ve not wore any shoes today yet.
– Your weakness: Impatient
– Your fears: Losing my love ones
– Your perfect pizza: Hawaiian
– Goal you’d like to achieve in life:

LAYER THREE:
– Your most overused phrase on AIM: AIM?
– Your first waking thoughts: I must get my coffee!
– Your best physical feature: Waist
– Your most missed memory: Moments with dad

LAYER FOUR:
– Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi!
– McDonald’s or Burger King: Burger King!
– Single or group dates: Both
– Adidas or Nike: Both
– Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Nestea
– Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate
– Cappuccino or coffee: Both

LAYER FIVE:
– A famous person, dead or alive, would you interview: Alexander McQueen
– Movie can you watch and say the lines along with the actors: My Best Friend's Wedding!
– Name two of your passions in life : Cooking & Travelling
– Least favorite time of day: Afternoon

LAYER SIX:
– Use hairspray or gel: Hairspray in high school
– Your favorite meal: Anything yummy~licious
– Color is the inside of your head when you close your eyes: White
– Listen to classical music: Sometimes.
– Ever said LOL in real life without thinking about it: Nop

::END::

I would like to tag my girlfriends: Marzie, Emila, LJ, Janice, Nina, Shemah, Syura, Edna, Sabrina, Rozella and Debbie.

Girls, do this one when you are free, k! I would really love to read about your answers. :)



p/s: I've moved my comment form to beneath every post page. I find it easier for my readers to leave their comments that way. What do you think?

Random Similar Post:
Get Paid To Promote At Any Location!
>>> Twice monthly auto pay by paypal!
>>> Minimum Payments is $ 0.1 Sign up!