ss_blog_claim=b0ec6080451342aa7b6789497b036348

Always Here To Welcome You - AGP Quilt

Aloha aloha My Beloved AGP members!

Gosh, I have been so lazy! I know it's been ages since our last cozy session of AGP Quilt. Actually I felt so lazy to do this post and wanted to stop publishing AGP Comfy Quilt. But the thought of the purpose behind this quilt has motivated me to move on. For those who do not know, the reason of AGP Comfy Quilt existence is because I wanted to thank all of you for joining AGP community. These little linkies love here is a way for me to show my appreciation to you guys! Hope you guys are feeling warmth and cozy under AGP Comfy Quilt! :)

p/s: Thanks, marzie, for asking about AGP Comfy Quilt! :)

So, now, let's welcome the new members to AGP community!
1million from Million Dollar Challenge
Kenneth from Kennethzone.net
Albert Lee from Personal Development: My Journey To Living An Exceptional Life
BeHappy from Welcome to Our Fashion Style Zone
Bob from Secret Money Blog
BrentD from The Ominous Comma
Christo from ChristoRufinus.com
CulinaryDiary from Culinary School
Da Kinky Kid from Da Kinky Kid Speaks
Debbie from New England Lighthouse Blog
fidzah from Malay Wedding Budget - A diary
floatingzen from Asia's Best Spa& Massage Review
jaytwo77 from Online Room
Pia from My Life's Journey
John C from Webkinz Frogs
jophonic from jojo's addiction
kok seah L from stam9lks.com
kkrey_boo17 from Breaking The Silence
ladyjava from LadyJava's Lounge
menopauseprincess from I'm not that girl anymore
Missy Ong from * M I S S Y * O N G *
niralan_bobalan from Secrets of Making Money Online
Secrets from MyBlogLog
SpeedcatHollydales from Speedcat Hollydale Page
stevengoh from Steven Goh’s Spicy Food, Budget Travel and Unique Lifestyle
svenmarvin from Sven-Marvins Homepage
wonderoffice from Wonderoffice Business Resources
Sharmeela S from Travel Information Portal
npsg from No Police State
CookingRecipes from MyBlogLog
Eleanor from Eleanorblog
Jane from Jane Humble Reminises
Rudy from social network Disability resource exchange
yowazzup from Yowazzup? Coffee

































ok, i hope i did not missed out anyone. If you are a member of A Great Pleasure Community at MyBlogLog, and you are not included in this quilt, please let me know. I'll include you in here.

Enjoy your Sunday, guys! ;)



Note: If there is any error, please let me know immediately so that i could rectify it. Thanks.

Relevant Post:
A Great Pleasure Community at MyBlogLog
Iconlink Love For All Members At A Great Pleasure Community
Your AGP Comfy Quilt
Take Refuge Under AGP Comfy Quilt
Late But Here, AGP Comfy Quilt
Get Paid To Promote At Any Location!
>>> Twice monthly auto pay by paypal!
>>> Minimum Payments is $ 0.1 Sign up!