ss_blog_claim=b0ec6080451342aa7b6789497b036348

What Makes Ms.Yummy~licious Happy

Charm aka Nina has tagged me on this interesting meme called What Makes You Happy and Sad?

***Start Copy***

Here are the Rules:
1. List things that makes you happy and what makes you sad..
2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs.
3. Tag other online friends you know...

List:
T☺ni's Attachments, Charmdestiny, Glossalicious, A Great Pleasure, Emila's Illustrated Blog, My Pooch Life, Also Mommy, [YOU]

***End Copy***

Weekend Snapshot

What Makes Ms.Yummy~licious Happy
My two adorable nieces: Sweetheart Chloe and Baby May | Yummy~licious Foods | Travelling | Beautiful Sunsets | My Doggies | Families | Friends





What Makes Ms.Yummy~licious Sad
Losing my loved ones


And now, I would like to tag:
emila: you're the first person i could think of! please feel free to draw your own illo instead of using photos. :)
marzie: hehe, another fun meme for MPG! :)
bobby: this should be the easiet meme for you, rite honey? ;)
sushi: not my idea! it was ariel & brownie who wanted to tag u. They said it would be great to know u better. :)
T.H: haha, this tag is to keep you busy from commenting at emila's. lol!
marvic: just wanted to know you better. Hope your blog is not anti-meme. ;)
sabrina: hey girl, it's been along time since my last visit. Miss ya! :)

Have fun, peeps! and Happy Monday to everyone! :)



p/s: Today I entered a giveaway for the most awesome piece of jewelry on earth at "Make Every Day Your Lucky Day"

Random Similar Post:
Get Paid To Promote At Any Location!
>>> Twice monthly auto pay by paypal!
>>> Minimum Payments is $ 0.1 Sign up!